Office Manager for Creative Agency
- Part time job
Evocreative is a brand image and online marketing company, located in the trendy Letna neighborhood. We’re looking for an energetic, organised and positive Office Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate would have some previous experience with bookkeeping/accounting and as an office manager. Some knowledge of marketing and an interest in learning more about account management and marketing is a plus. He/she would have to be social, very presentable and friendly, as he/she would be the face of the company, both in the office and outside of the office.
This is a part time position.
The applicant must be Czech and fluent in English.
- Previous office working experience
- Basic understanding of digital marketing strategies is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Quantitative and qualitative skills.
- Experience with bookkeeping is a plus.
- Proficiency in Word.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Taking care of the supplies (bathroom, kitchen, office stuff)
- Coming up with “teambuilding” activities, keeping in mind the last days′s of interns.
- Creating the dohoda agreements, helping to fill the documents for our interns.
- Helping to look for the new collaborators.
- Issuing POs and invoices on a regular basis
- Keeping track of all transactions (incoming/outgoing)
- Working with our accountant to organise monthly bank statements, cashbox, etc.
- Internal marketing and business development – looking for the possibilities, sending the proposals, keeping our databases up to date.
- Maintaining our social media channels.
- Supervising writers/collaborators to keep our blog updated and occasionally , writing some blog posts.
- Copywriting, translations
- Competitive salary and incentives.
- Training on marketing, digital marketing and other necessary fields.
- Professional and dynamic environment.
- Experience dealing with Czech and International clients.
- Work experience in a multilingual, multicultural environment.
- Time flexibility
- Possibility to work from home
Interested parties, please submit your CV to email@example.com. You can also call us directly at 777 985 945 , if you would like more information about the position.Interested parties, please email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org